last post of January

Published on: Author: brandony2025 Leave a comment

Hi this week in project wonder, we were getting graded on our work we did this year. We filled out papers to evaluate ourselves on we think on how we worked and then Mr. Beyer and Mr. Ecker checked. Then they checked our portfolio to tell what we did and prove that we did the work so we can get our mastery dash board updated. After we did that preparation we checked in with Mr. Beyer then if he said our work was good we waited to Mr. Ecker checked our things then we came up with a grade based on our work and focus and I came up with a 93. Next let’s talk about the course catalog. Mr. Ecker will post units to work on in independent study so I picked the Era ages. The Era ages is like the ancient times then goes to the middle ages, then finally to modern ages [right now]. I am finishing level 1 on the ages. I also started my own units on snowmobiles. I am basing it on my snowmobile and the history. It is very interesting how the mobiles were created and the different parts of them and some really cool things they can do.

.

https://www.museebombardier.com/en/biography This the very first snowmobile created by Joseph-Armand Bombardier.